Medical Coverage Solutions
Our professional’s all hold the international recognised advanced medical qualifications and skills accredited by the royal collage of surgeons, qualifications such as emergency medical technician intermediate, paramedic, TIER 2 medics, also the medic in remote area qualification.
First Aid Response
All our security operators are all qualified and our vehicles contain first aid medical equipment that includes automated external defibrillators(AED) for a immediate response cover to sudden cardiac arrests (SCA).
We able to provide collaborative solutions for private families, we are also highly trained and experienced in leisure, high risk extreme outdoor activities and adventure travel. These medical qualifications allow all of our private operatives to be able to take control of situations such as:
- Scene Safety and mechanism of injury
- Airway Management
- Cardio-Pulmonary resuscitation
- Cardiac Arrest Management.
- Defibrillation and administration of oxygen
- Administer emergency medicine’s.
- Breathing assessment and support
- Bleeding and Haemorrhage control
- Extremity Trauma management
- Basic Head Injury management
- Medical emergencies
- Heat illnesses